• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

Bessy67

You'd think after 13 receptions Green Bay would start covering the guy, but nope there's 14. They have to wait for him to injure himself before they can stop him.

Miracle

8 kids....
Philip%2BRivers1.jpg

Draconian

You'd think after 13 receptions Green Bay would start covering the guy, but nope there's 14. They have to wait for him to injure himself before they can stop him.

We let Julio have over 200 yds against us and Capers still called nothing but single man coverage on him all night.

Funchess is a rookie and because of (A) his physicality, (B) where he was drafted and the fact that Getts traded up to get him, he'll always be compared to KB.

Those are high expectations that it's a bit unfair to press on him. At the same time, though, he's missing catches that a professional wide receiver is expected to make.

Edit: As soon as I type that...

Tabris

I figured out what happened to my Peyton Manning. He died in the off season and this guy has been impersonating him!

CRojPeCUkAAyWDJ.png

Or he's alive and they are resting him for the post season!

Eleuin

what do you expect, capers slept through the last game a receiver went off like this

I've seen a lot of bad Ravens games, but I've never seen one where they got outmatched in every aspect against a team coming off the worst offseason ever

And especially where it ends with the season over before November

Fuck

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
If Seattle blows another 4th qtr lead.. it'll be wonderful at work tomorrow. Only thing worse in Oregon than Seahawk fan is Duck fan.

The new PAT rule is stupid. I'd rather them be gimme's.. I don't want games decided by PAT's.

Top Bottom