• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

Draxal

Everyone saw the Giants beating the Eagles too. Eagles D is really good. I hope they get the recognition they deserve.

Chris pls. I know you have battered wife syndrome from the Dolphins but don't let that spread to your other teams. Everyone here picked the Giants too.

Every Giants fan in this thread predicted a loss, Coughlin's is Philly's bitch right now.

UGH!!! Giants had a chane to take a commanding and instead fall right back into the middle of the pack...

What the hell happened after the first drive!?

Hindl

What sucks about tonight is that Bradford was really the only bad player. The O line did pretty well, there weren't any huge drops/fumbles from wr, and the running game got going. The Defense and ST were dominant. Bradford left so many points on the field

Everyone saw the Giants beating the Eagles too. Eagles D is really good. I hope they get the recognition they deserve.

Chris pls. I know you have battered wife syndrome from the Dolphins but don't let that spread to your other teams. Everyone here picked the Giants too.

I picked philly actually

Cowboys dline and LB's are nasty I don't know what's gonna happen next week but it won't be pretty for that oline.

Honestly, joking aside about domestic violence Hardy they won't be nearly as bad as this game made them look. One bad game for them with a rookie LT and Newhouse. Not willing to start the "we have a shit oline" cry fest that fans will overreact with cause its bullshit.

The same for the Eli stuff. Eagles line got in his head but he came in having played some his best football through five games. This stuff happens. I just wish it wasn't always against the Eagles.

Pepiope

What sucks about tonight is that Bradford was really the only bad player. The O line did pretty well, there weren't any huge drops/fumbles from wr, and the running game got going. The Defense and ST were dominant. Bradford left so many points on the field
Are you forgetting about the big Matthews drop and fumble?

Draxal

Honestly, joking aside about domestic violence Hardy they won't be nearly as bad as this game made them look. One bad game for them with a rookie LT and Newhouse. Not willing to start the "we have a shit oline" cry fest that fans will overreact with cause its bullshit.

The same for the Eli stuff. Eagles line got in his head but he came in having played some his best football through five games. This stuff happens. I just wish it wasn't always against the Eagles.

Our o-line isn't shit, but Flowers had a bad day, Newhouse remains a complete liability.

What's concerning, is that other than Beckham we have no dangerous players (Vereen is dangerous, but we keep on trotting andre williams and Jennings overh im).

Zeke

Honestly, joking aside about domestic violence Hardy they won't be nearly as bad as this game made them look. One bad game for them with a rookie LT and Newhouse. Not willing to start the "we have a shit oline" cry fest that fans will overreact with cause its billshit.

The same for the Eli stuff. Eagles line got in his head but he came in having played some his best football throu five games. This stuff happens. I just wish it wasn't always against the Eagles.
dline is gonna be fully healed up and Lee and McClain are a great combo. Honestly if Eli can get some time in the pocket he can carve up our weak ass secondary. I feel your pain that's how felt during the McNabb era every time we played them they just owned our asses or flat out embarrassed us.

Bitanator

Honestly, joking aside about domestic violence Hardy they won't be nearly as bad as this game made them look.

Eli always plays great against Dallas. Some how gets the ball out just in time, I can see a hard fight between Dallas D-line and Eli. If Dallas can get some pounding running game going, Dez just in there for fodder, and Hardy/Gregory doing business on Flowers, I feel good about Dallas chances.

Draxal

dline is gonna be fully healed up and Lee and McClain are a great combo. Honestly if Eli can get some time in the pocket he can carve up our weak ass secondary. I feel your pain that's how felt during the McNabb era every time we played them they just owned our asses or flat out embarrassed us.

Giants wrs today were Beckham (gimpy but Eli was bad and flat out missed him); Randle; Dwayne Harris, Geremy Davis, and Miles White, other than Beckham you really have nothing to fear.

Konka

Banned
I should post more in this thread, you people are hilarious.

I also have said this like every year since 2011

Welcome friend, how do you feel about...

2548939936_d071bfa236.jpg

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Honestly you can't feel great about the Eagles.. but at times they looked like a legit good team and their defense was pretty good.

The Giants though? Garbage game pretty much entire game on both sides.

Donald Trump should make a vow that when he becomes president, anyone who puts pineapple on pizza will be thrown out of this country.
No Grapes.. That is literally the worst. I'm pretty sure Albatross and Inebriated brought that shit up in here before anyone else.

Throw those bastards out to Commie Yuroland or in Kave's third world country called Canada Land.

Eli always plays great against Dallas. Some how gets the ball out just in time, I can see a hard fight between Dallas D-line and Eli. If Dallas can get some pounding running game going, Dez just in there for fodder, and Hardy/Gregory doing business on Flowers, I feel good about Dallas chances.

With the performance of Giants O-line, Hardy gonna blaze his guns on Eli all day... :( also the Cowboys have been resting, while the Giants have a short week, I see Cassell blowing the Giants out..

Top Bottom