• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

squicken

mvbuZBo.jpg

worst thing you've ever done

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
these two teams, here's a turnover for you, and a turnover for you, here you can have the ball I don't want it.

squicken

Bradford had to line up Mathews twice in the first half. Now that. He's supposed to be the best WR. Kelce is awful. Murray useless. Bradford worse than all. Chip's offense is bad bad bad

Hey Eli, your offense is lifeless without incorporating Beckham. It doesn't take a genius to realize this. Get your legitimate only playmaker the ball.

SRTtoZ

What happened to the 2 step 4 step slants and everything? What happened to dumping it off to Vereen? Did they forget how to offense?

RELAYER

Banned
Eli and Brees always do those little wrist throws when they are going down.
When it works it looks elite
When it fails they look like huge douchebags

Worst game of the season for what has otherwise been a solid offensive line this season. Growing pains expected and the Eagles have a good line so I can't be too upset. Going to be difficult to get back into this if they can't hold up. Eli looks like it's 2013 all over again.

cdyhybrid

Worst game of the season for what has otherwise been a solid offensive line this season. Growing pains expected and the Eagles have a good line so I can't be too upset. Going to be difficult to get back into this if they can't hold up. Eli looks like it's 2013 all over again.

We'll take some of these underperforming OL off your hands ;)

Please, just let us have one

wait till you get a load of NFCW primetime on thursday brah!

Gonna be awful.

Top Bottom