• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

nMWhoZP.jpg

Spinluck

I was just asking her if she wanted to hit the gym together since she likes to work out a lot. She said "lol of course we can :)"

I am going to wait and see if it becomes a thing. Until then I'm gonna play it safe. Judging by her FB she likes guy friends and gets hit on often.

Slow and steady wins the race

until some other guy snatches her up before you :'(

I was just asking her if she wanted to hit the gym together since she likes to work out a lot. She said "lol of course we can :)"

I am going to wait and see if it becomes a thing. Until then I'm gonna play it safe. Judging by her FB she likes guy friends and gets hit on often.

Sounds like it's just a friendly smiley face for now.

Spinluck
Mr get yo girl stoled

dionysus

Yaldog

Nah make your interest known. Don't try for friendship first.

Top Bottom