• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

On the bright side we get more O!
visit-cleveland2.jpeg
e1d.gif

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Clearly an interception I guess they are review the spot. Time for the Bengals and red rocket to blow this thing wide open.

TheFatOne

Talib taint too easy.

O will come around eventually, that or we'll Weekend at Bernie's Manning's corpse to the playoffs.

Weekend at Bernies Manning is looking more and more likely every week. The offense up until this point has shown no signs of life against some of the worst teams in the NFL. Mannings arm is clearly a problem, and that is only going to get worse as the season goes along. His arm is going to deteriorate, and the weather is going to get bad. If the Broncos don't develop a running game with the way Manning and the oline has been playing they are one and done in the playoffs.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
The Lions defense is so, so bad.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'd like Efiert to be targeted at least 8 times a game. The kid is incredible. If we can get him the rock consistently he could be Gronk tier imo

Godslay

Banned
Extra points too, presumably. Predicting ridiculous to use that as a legit stat.

Not sure about extra points, but McManus has scored 39 points (on FGs) so far this year. When you add that into the other points scored on O it comes out to 87. Which is far and away more than the D has scored.

BigAT

Not sure about extra points, but McManus has scored 39 points (on FGs) so far this year. When you add that into the other points scored on O it comes out to 87. Which is far and away more than the D has scored.

How else would the offense get to 48 points not including field goals unless they also didn't count XPs?

Top Bottom