• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

bionic77

WTF?

On the CBS pregame show they were showing how JGarrett used 9/11 to hype up his team?

It's 2015 and even if it were not you have to be a fucking moron to try and compare your football game to a real tragedy of use that for motivation.

I normally wouldn't care who wins this game but I am all in for the Giants and will always wish for bad things for Garrett from now on...

Tamanon

Banned
I appreciate Gus clapping all the damn time. Doesn't matter what's happening, he's always clapping. Gotta show your support!

:|

Spinluck

WTF?

On the CBS pregame show they were showing how JGarrett used 9/11 to hype up his team?

It's 2015 and even if it were not you have to be a fucking moron to try and compare your football game to a real tragedy of use that for motivation.

I normally wouldn't care who wins this game but I am all in for the Giants and will always wish for bad things for Garrett from now on...

Wtf......

Wes

venison crêpe
Fun game. Glad that this is the one they're doing their stream experiment on. Viewer number retention should hopefully be high.

Drakeon

So, this game should totally get the jags coaching staff fired. Just an utter collapse to let Buffalo score 28 unanswered points. Christ.

Steelers offensive coordinator Todd Haley has some strong support for the Dolphins head-coaching position already, league sources said, notably from Hall of Fame coach Bill Parcells -- highly influential in that organization -- and is expected to receive ample consideration for the position after the season.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/25352974/steelers-oc-todd-haley-a-strong-candidate-for-dolphins-opening

We just can't get the stench of Bill Parcells of this team

BigAT

it works for me on the xbone using the sunday ticket app. not sure if its the same on ps4 though (ms has that deal with the NFL so there is some extra shit on the xbone app beyond sunday ticket)

There is a PS4 app for it, but I'm not a DTV subscriber. Just loaded it with the PS4 browser and it seems to be working fine.

CH42bFf.gif
Finally this gif comes out

Top Bottom