• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Kiryu

Flaccos threw this game away against "Refs-aid Cardinals" but Cardinals do deserve to win after this int throw.

Honey Badger is soooo good player. Patrick Peterson isn't even "elite" cb as people claims him to be.

Arians gave up a lot of yards with those playcalls on the last drive, with Flacco eating the blitz up... But on that last play, they bluffed a blitz, Flacco lofted it again like he did on other plays on the drive, Safety dropped back and made the play. Pretty good defensive call.

ampere

Pats are 4-0 when throwing 90% of the time the last 10 years. The rest of the league is 3-109.

Yeah when you have Brady you can do it, but we really need to get more of a running game going to have a more versatile attack. What if Brady has an off night? Need someone to take off some of the pressure.

OuterLimits

Arians gave up a lot of yards with those playcalls on the last drive, with Flacco eating the blitz up... But on that last play, they bluffed a blitz, Flacco lofted it again like he did on other plays on the drive, Safety dropped back and made the play. Pretty good defensive call.

The Cardinals have a new defensive coordinator this year in Bettcher. I think he is doing ok for his first year. He had to replace Bowles which isn't easy to do.

pa22word

As someone who played defense, god damn I hate watching football on TV. Except redzone situations it becomes impossible to watch and absorb what the linebacker corp and secondary are doing during a play because we just have to see the snot bubbles coming out of Tom Brady's nose on every play.

I wish 21:9 would become the new TV standard almost solely for this reason.

Top Bottom