• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

Someone explain to me how Gurley hasn't run wild yet. I'm at work, so I'm missing all the action (lol).

Perfect timing

nice win boban, you come from behind in the 4th?

Nah, I was 14-0 down in the first quarter and got it back to 14-14 by HT, don't think gman had the lead again in the game. I won by 3 pts in the end but it was a lot more comfortable than that really. He got a couple of garbage time TDs to make it respectable.

Rubbed it in a little by calling that PA HB motion swing pass play he loves so much to get the dagger TD in the fourth quarter. Gave him a taste of his own medicine :*)

j-wood

I don't have an answer anymore. Why do the Titans make every team they play against look like the fucking undefeated dolphins?

Miami put up 45 points on the Texans in The first FUCKING HALF last week and we can only manage 3 points.

It has to be the coaching staff. Has to be. Wisenhunt has won two fucking games in two years.

Watt has been non existent all year. Play the Titans today? Time to blow through the line on every play.

Hoyer has 10 fucking completions in a row.

I'm just tired of watching this every week.

Drakeon

Sometimes I think I'm actually lucky to be working Sundays so I don't have to sit through the worst 49ers season since 2004.

brentech

Is it just me that I got mad at Bengals for that Le'Veon Bell injury because that was another thug attempt to shot at the knee...

Hrm, so you're not watching the game.
https://twitter.com/NFL/status/660895853339504641
Literally the cleanest tackle you could ask for, but keep pushing that narrative. Wraps up with two arms around the torso. Just so happens that he came down poorly. Yeah, it fucking sucks, but it is what it is, there was nothing malicious about it.

Eli will start to try and do too much = dumb throws once they're down big so yeah.

Gonna try to spread it out (despite Donnell probably not returning) and OBJ will disappear in the second half.

Oh and we see more Andre Williams because why not.

Edit: Speedy recovery to that Saints player. Yeesh.

ffman

Unconfirmed Member
I don't have an answer anymore. Why do the Titans make every team they play against look like the fucking undefeated dolphins?

Miami put up 45 points on the Texans in The first FUCKING HALF last week and we can only manage 3 points.

It has to be the coaching staff. Has to be. Wisenhunt has won two fucking games in two years.

Watt has been non existent all year. Play the Titans today? Time to blow through the line on every play.

Hoyer has 10 fucking completions in a row.

I'm just tired of watching this every week.

Me too, me too. It's horrendous. No consistency, no game plan, bad play all around.

Top Bottom