• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

diffusionx

Gold Member
I don't have an answer anymore. Why do the Titans make every team they play against look like the fucking undefeated dolphins?

Miami put up 45 points on the Texans in The first FUCKING HALF last week and we can only manage 3 points.

It has to be the coaching staff. Has to be. Wisenhunt has won two fucking games in two years.

Watt has been non existent all year. Play the Titans today? Time to blow through the line on every play.

Hoyer has 10 fucking completions in a row.

I'm just tired of watching this every week.

It's definitely Whisenhunt.

Kiryu

Hrm, so you're not watching the game.
https://twitter.com/NFL/status/660895853339504641
Literally the cleanest tackle you could ask for, but keep pushing that narrative. Wraps up with two arms around the torso. Just so happens that he came down poorly. Yeah, it fucking sucks, but it is what it is, there was nothing malicious about it.
Ah! I saw the first time in the game without replay (I missed it) and thought it was Bengals to hold him and let thug hit his knee when it was out of bound to hit. It turns out that it was Bells in wrong place...

Better be it Sprained please!

Line_HTX

Had to go out for lunch, and I didn't bring my phone, but thankfully Hopkins got two feet inbounds for the TD.

Fuck you Ben Jones for two penalties.

I hope someone crushes that Titans Tight End.

squicken

Willing to bet he can be successful in Philadelphia. It's not like the contract will kill us (or any team) like, say, Cutler's.

Definitely think he fits better than Bradford, but how much would Chip give up? There's no QBs, and if one is available, it kind of means he isn't good

Chris R

r2N3Oeo.jpg
It's so humid outside, wanted in ASAP.

Not terrible seats and they have the saints giants game on the big screen

Top Bottom