• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

I'm at the Falcons game. Only good thing the offense has done was when Julio chased down the interception that went back anyway. Matt Ryan is hopeless.

squicken

Either Brees or Eli can break Van Brocklin's record today. Biggest reason it has stood is winning teams let off gas. This game has no defense so both offenses have to keep foot on gas

RELAYER

Banned
Bradshaw on Matt Ryan - "He looks like he needs to go to a quarterback camp"

shiiiiiiiiit.
Is Tebow still available? I've seen enough of the Ryan era.

Boose

Can't think of any reasons for rams fan to have much beef with him but fair enough haha.

Not going to lie, seeing V.Davis take big hits is satisfying, the soft shite has avoided them for well over a season. Wish Kaep would hit a receiver in the end zone.
For real? The rams were the first to fall to the cheating ways of the pats.

Striker

Atrocious defense aside, they're still in it. Losing Harris and Donnell is pretty big. They'll have to get creative to move the chains in the 2nd half.

Atrocious defense aside, they're still in it. Losing Harris and Donnell is pretty big. They'll have to get creative to move the chains in the 2nd half.

More Vereen and Darkwa and don't forget that Odell exists in the second half. Tye made a nice catch at the end there, too.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Smith needs a zoomed-in stabilized perfect loop gif of him waving his hands in the air.

Not sure I get the problem here. The play was called and the defensive player read run and fired in as the ball was snapped. Nothing anyone could have done?

Striker

More Vereen and Darkwa and don't forget that Odell exists in the second half. The made a nice catch at the end there, too.
Definitely want to see Darkwa more.

Howie Long calling out Reese to make some statements. How about Wade and Hosley? Maybe Kuhn who can't do anything at all.

I think Myles White would be better in there anyway.
He has some big shoes to fill, Will Tye just doesn't need to do somersaults.

Not sure I get the problem here. The play was called and the defensive player read run and fired in as the ball was snapped. Nothing anyone could have done?

Rewatch the gif, see everybody reading the run before the ball was snapped while the wide open guy waves his arms saying LOOK AT ME, and the QB everybody loves and defends from abuse and criticism not looking, then you'll understand the problem

Rewatch the gif, see everybody reading the run before the ball was snapped while the wide open guy waves his arms saying LOOK AT ME, and the QB everybody loves and defends from abuse and criticism not looking, then you'll understand the problem

It took me a few times to see it.

Flacco would have saw him, then skipped a pass in to his knees.

Spags in the locker room

tumblr_m2oto7SGwf1qzv4vio1_400.gif

Top Bottom