• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Mech is the Ghost of Texans Misery. He draws his strength from the collective disappointment of Texans fans. So yes he disappears if they are doing good.
How will the Texans waste another number one pick if they keep winning games?!?!?

Fuck Godslay

Haters gonna hate

Some teams dodged a bullet by Ravens refusing to trade Steve Smith. That really sucks. Dude's been a beast of a competitor his whole career.

Don't blame us for that. He went on record saying he'd retire if a trade was even attempted

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It also looks TERRIBLE whenever FOX broadcasts out of there, which is practically the entire season.

Fox's cameras look like shit in those older domes for whatever reason.

The old Minnesota stadium, St. Louis, and the Georgia Dome are real similar.

squicken

Eagles defense crushed both Giants and Saints potent offenses

Eagles offense (QB) got worked by those pathetic defenses so...

I'm still unconvinced about the Saints taking the show on the road, but they're always gonna be able to compete with anyone in the Superdome.

I've already chalked the Panthers game there this year as an L.

MechDX

Does mech disappear when you guys are doing well?.......

They beat a shitty ass titans team. This will now lead to false hope after the Colts lose on Monday . " they are tied for first!!!"

Makes everyone including the front office not see the issues and enter an endless cycle of fuckery

I refuse to buy into this garbage until real change happens.

Top Bottom