• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

SRTtoZ

Should have never punted the ball...lol.

It makes no sense. Its a record setting day for the Saints, our passing D is worst in the league, our offense is having a fantastic day and he chooses to punt on 4th and 3. Thats a senile old man mistake right there.

CSwKcyPWwAA6mPo.jpg:large

crying-gif-17.gif

I can't deal right now

Bitanator

this Giants game is like the Cardinals-Green Bay game a few years ago, it will come to a last second interception or sack fumble, fun and nerve wracking to watch since I'm rooting for the saints to help dallas today

I said it in 2011 but we really got the best matchup possible in the Niners. If we would have had to go to the Superdome, we're not playing in the Super Bowl. Brees and that building have been a horror show for the Giants for years now.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I said it in 2011 but we really got the best matchup possible in the Niners. If we would have had to go to the Superdome, we're not playing in the Super Bowl. Brees and that building have been a horror show for the Giants for years now.
It also looks TERRIBLE whenever FOX broadcasts out of there, which is practically the entire season.

Draxal

It was a bad matchup, but the talent on the d that year is lightyears ahead of this one.

harSon

Banned
Some teams dodged a bullet by Ravens refusing to trade Steve Smith. That really sucks. Dude's been a beast of a competitor his whole career.

Todd Gurley, stylin all over the 49ers in the greatest uniforms ever.

Greatest Show on Turf Remix is almost upon us.

Well, after Stafford led the Greatest Show on Turf 2.0 last year, and then improved upon that with the Greatest Show on Turf 3.0 this year I'd say we've had enough remixes by now.

Top Bottom