• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

Line_HTX

HkMg62N.gif

BREES 80%!

OKAY~!

YAY-YAH!!!

Miracle

Coughlin and punting with 20 or fewer seconds in the fourth quarter just isn't working out.

Reminds me of that Giants - Eagles game where the Giants were up by like 3 TDs in the 4th I think but it came down to the Giants punting and the Eagles guy returned for a TD.

SRTtoZ

You're not a Giants fan if you didn't know that was going to happen. Threw the ball anywhere you wanted all night and couldn't get a first down with 40 seconds left to try and win the game.

NFL is RIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Fitts

Atlanta lost? I'm happy.

Also, glad to see San Diego drop another one and Baltimore get a win. Go home and be a family man, Rivers.

MarkMaske @MarkMaske
John Harbaugh announces Steve Smith will be sidelined for remainder of the season with torn Achilles' tendon.

NWYn9Of.jpg

This man wasted the end of his career for nothing. For a fucking 2 win team

Top Bottom