• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

Jonm1010

Banned
Being 0-2 in a conference with the Saints surging and the Panthers streaking is a bad spot to be in.

I don't really think my Saints are surging so to speak(defense can't play consistent and I am not sold on the offense when we went up against the D-coordinator Brees played every practice against for a year and he was down key players). The other variable is schedule. We have 2 tough games until the end of the season. Very possible to go 10-6 just on that and our streaky performances.

Not sure what everyone else in the division has lined up thought?

b7grdzlciaavrdg.jpg-large.jpeg

I don't know what a catch is

Matticers

What a bullshit call. He caught it, made a move and lost the ball when trying to transfer it to his other hand. Dallas gets some home cooking there.

I don't get this league sometimes. Dude is turning upfield, brings the ball down during a standard run pump, and then fumbles it when he brings it back up = not a catch.

_woLf

Fucking troy aikman should be banned from ever covering cowboys games

Dude blows his load for every cowboys play imaginable

Farooq

Banned
Garrett you pussy. No it's not the right decision. Cassel is your QB biatch, how many times do you think you are getting to the redzone?

Top Bottom