• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

Bessy67

Well I was a little sad since I'm tired and probably won't make it for the whole game, but now falling asleep and missing this doesn't seem too bad.

KaYotiX

Banned
Yeah I got a feeling this is an L for the Pack. Regardless of Godgers. :p

I honestly felt this was gonna be a tough game and possible loss just because of how lackluster our O has been the last 2-3 weeks. Plus playing IN Denver to top it all off.

Still early but man....

It's still early. Manning's arthritis will kick in soon.

Just need to wake Rodgers up. They're usually sharp after a bye but doesn't look that way

So was this posted? Dez apparently blew up at reporters after the game.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ryant-greg-hardy-matt-cassel-dallas/75018836/

Emotions boiled over in the Cowboys locker room after the game, as Bryant started screaming at reporters, loud enough that it was heard across the entire room. The Cowboys public relations staff attempted to intervene but Bryant kept yelling.

“Stay the (expletive) away …,” Bryant yelled to a group of reporters. “Why don’t you all get the (bleep) out of here? This is our (expletive) locker room. You (expletive) dirty (expletive).”

Top Bottom