• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

god damn the broncos D is playing well. still, you can't give that type of time to erron all night. that type of time in the 4th quarter is going to lead to big gains

I hope it's the Jags. Then we can decimate the cheating ass Pats in the divisional and get destroyed by the Bungles in the conference championship :(

Did the ginger grow a set when we weren't looking?

Even if that were to occur. You get payback for the Tuck Rule and save America.

Godslay

Banned
god damn the broncos D is playing well. still, you can't give that type of time to erron all night. that type of time in the 4th quarter is going to lead to big gains

It was good protection. Can't let it happen all-night, he'll burn us eventually. Silver lining is that we didn't send extra men as far as I could tell.

brentech

Are the Packers receivers hurt and just slow?

All that time for Rodgers but no one open. Jesus.
They've been pretty bad at beating man coverage all season. They have pretty bad grades player to player.
But, this is the type of team that makes the Packers struggle. Ala the Bills last season, the Rams game this year, the Seahawks prior to this year. If you can rush 4 or 5 and an cover, Packers really have a hard time.

I never understand the Packers' fans bafflement when this happens.

Miracle

They've been pretty bad at beating man coverage all season. They have pretty bad grades player to player.
But, this is the type of team that makes the Packers struggle. Ala the Bills last season, the Rams game this year, the Seahawks prior to this year. If you can rush 4 or 5 and an cover, Packers really have a hard time.

I never understand the Packers' fans bafflement when this happens.

Yeah that seems to be the formula or kryptonite against an Rodgers led offense.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, Broncos dominating with the blowout of 7-0 and it's only the first quarter? Greenbay must be overrated.

Broncos offensive game plan is embarrassingly better than Pack's so far. Runs, screens, timing routes
Wasn't there a game last Sunday that proved that to be a load of crap?
Probably not?

Show me a defense that can be beaten by just passing (or running) and I'll show you a defense that isn't all that good.

Top Bottom