• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

I've been saying it to my friends all season. Pack has been relying on their D the past 6 games, and scraping by with their offense. Of course once they come up against a team with legit D like Denver they'd get fucked. They have to pull their shit together.

Pack were built to play the pass last year. That's presumably still the plan this year, but that secondary needs to figure things out asap.

And the pass rush needs to wake up. No shows for most of the past 2 games.

That's how you have to play it. It's unfortunate but it is what it is.

Side note: how'd you like those third sweaters for the Avs today? I think they look hot.
As you can probably tell I am a fan. Fiancé doesn't like them though so I will probably buy a couple of them :)

Jarate

Banned
Pack were built to play the pass last year. That's presumably still the plan this year, but that secondary needs to figure things out asap.

And the pass rush needs to wake up. No shows for most of the past 2 games.

Lost 2 of their best d-backs for the game hurts, shields not against Thomas hurts a major amount

But Capers defense sucks against QBs who can change play calls well. We give up way too much into presnap on what we are going to do

bionic77

Who has a better defense in the league?
Sorry type. I meant to write people should not overrate the Packers offense.

I don't think anyone is in the conversation with Denver's defense.

I am still terrified the Pats will repeat though forcing me to quit football forever and take up watching the WNBA or something that isn't totally rigged and corrupt.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
10 fucking points on offense is a bigger problem than the defense honestly.

Whole team is playing like shit

Offense has kinda lagged all season. Reminds me a lot of the Brady Pats when they didn't have Gronk or Moss. There is in fact a level of receiver where even the greatest QBs of all time can't overcome.

Top Bottom