• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

cdyhybrid

kalima.gif

I thought it was some sort of Temple of Doom homage

He ripped his own heart out?!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
lol again this secondary.....can we get rid of them all and grab some kids from some random colleges in Wisconsin?

They are confused by all the hang time on the balls and don't know how to react.

Peyton is throwing Knuckle balls out there.

Bitanator

I don't know what to think of this Dallas season. We still have a slim chance is what is funny about it, but I have no faith, and I do not expect Romo to go 7-0 when he returns. I would take Weeden's accuracy in the short game over Cassell and what ever he brings. They both are terrible choices but Weeden had better accuracy. Watching Matt work the 2 minute drill made my stomach turn.

Only a game and a half back from first place so I hope we can win these next two games

Line_HTX

I don't know what to think of this Dallas season. We still have a slim chance is what is funny about it, but I have no faith, and I do not expect Romo to go 7-0 when he returns. I would take Weeden's accuracy in the short game over Cassell and what ever he brings. They both are terrible choices but Weeden had better accuracy. Watching Matt work the 2 minute drill made my stomach turn.

Only a game and a half back from first place so I hope we can win these next two games

Cassel is more entertaining to watch, yo.

Top Bottom