• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

Sanjuro

Mark Davis actually at and responding to questions/comments at the Raiders Town Hall.

bTTlkBG.gif

squicken

Mark Davis actually at and responding to questions/comments at the Raiders Town Hall.

What's messed up is that the Raiders and Chargers really do need new stadiums. I think it is Oakland where there are stairs to the locker room. So injured players have to be carried up to get X-Rays and stuff. Chargers stadium has constant plumbing issues

STL has the best current stadium, is doing the most to keep its home team, and is most likely to lose it

bionic77

Fuck the Pats and fuck this game.

But in all realness the Pats look vulnerable as fuck to me. But you need to be a real NFL team to take advantage.

I think we got their cheating asses if we are healthy and get a rematch in Foxboro.

I don't trust Dalton or Peyton in that game. Not even at home.

Going to bed.

TheFatOne

Fuck the Pats and fuck this game.

But in all realness the Pats look vulnerable as fuck to me. But you need to be a real NFL team to take advantage.

I think we got their cheating asses if we are healthy and get a rematch in Foxboro.

I don't trust Dalton or Peyton in that game. Not even at home.

Going to bed.

Pats playing the Steelers is just a dream scenario for Pats fans everywhere. Easy ass win on the way to another super bowl. The Steelers aren't and have never been a team that can actually have a legitimate shot against the Pats since Brady has been the qb for the Pats. Would be extremely surprised if the Pats played the Steelers and didn't beat them by at least two touchdowns. Jets/Bills have a better chance at beating the Pats in the playoffs then the Steelers lol

Top Bottom