• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

MacAttack

Fuck the Pats and fuck this game.

But in all realness the Pats look vulnerable as fuck to me. But you need to be a real NFL team to take advantage.

I think we got their cheating asses if we are healthy and get a rematch in Foxboro.

I don't trust Dalton or Peyton in that game. Not even at home.

Going to bed.

tl:dr:
there-s-a-chance-dumb-and-dumb_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Godslay

Banned
Pats playing the Insert Team Name Here is just a dream scenario for Pats fans everywhere. Easy ass win on the way to another super bowl. The Insert Team Name Here aren't and have never been a team that can actually have a legitimate shot against the Pats since Brady has been the qb for the Pats. Would be extremely surprised if the Pats played the Insert Team Name Here and didn't beat them by at least two touchdowns. Insert Team Name With No Shot Here have a better chance at beating the Pats in the playoffs then the Insert Team Name Here lol

Mad Libs for Pat's fans.

To be fair I thought Suh stepped on him too. Unfortunately Suh has earned the reputation of being a scum bag, so I guess we just kind of assume these things when he's near an injury.

Fuck the whole world. You patriots have fan have nothing else in life to live for except for Brady.

On the plus side I have to buy a girl I met on tinder a drink since shes a Patriots fan.

Fuck the Pats and fuck this game.

But in all realness the Pats look vulnerable as fuck to me. But you need to be a real NFL team to take advantage.

I think we got their cheating asses if we are healthy and get a rematch in Foxboro.

I don't trust Dalton or Peyton in that game. Not even at home.

Going to bed.

Not sure how this game possibly makes them look vulnerable. Maybe their most dominant game so far. But, are the Patriots vulnerable to lose a game sometime? Yes. There's a 95% chance they'll lose at least one game this season. There have been roughly 12,800 games since the NFL merger, and of those 12,800 games, only one team has ever not lost in a season.

boiled goose

good with gravy
Not sure how this game possibly makes them look vulnerable. Maybe their most dominant game so far. But, are the Patriots vulnerable to lose a game sometime? Yes. There's a 95% chance they'll lose at least one game this season.

Best game for the defense certainly. Miami is no scrub

bionic77

Pats playing the Steelers is just a dream scenario for Pats fans everywhere. Easy ass win on the way to another super bowl. The Steelers aren't and have never been a team that can actually have a legitimate shot against the Pats since Brady has been the qb for the Pats. Would be extremely surprised if the Pats played the Steelers and didn't beat them by at least two touchdowns. Jets/Bills have a better chance at beating the Pats in the playoffs then the Steelers lol
We were missing 2 of our best players (league suspends doobie brothers but is ok with Barry Bonds/Lance Armstrong playing) and if it were not for some horrible coaching decisions and even more atrocious FG kicking we would've been up at the end of the half even without our star RB and star wideout. Without some of those errors we would have had a chance to tie at the end, instead of just going for a garbage TD.

I can understand your confidence when the matchup is the Cheat versus Epps dumb brother, but the Steelers are just more talented on offense. And the Pats defense can be exposed by an offense like the Steelers. If we can finish drives in the redzone I think we beat the Pats by 10 in New England.

Now this assumes a healthy Ben and no more injuries, but I stand by my assessment. Lets see if Ben is back for real or if this is just gimp Ben on Sunday.

Anyways sleeping for real this time. Fuck the Pats forever.

P.S. Suh no one watches anything in garbage time. Warm up that stomping leg...

At least this wasn't heart breaking. Just shows the Dolphins at their best can beat up on bad teams and can't win against good ones.

Like every other year.

Top Bottom