• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

MRSA

Banned
11058381_880634388688055_3078270719568591073_n.jpg

I'm only watching because I have West at RB and he only has 1 of the 6 TDs. That horsecollar forcing that vulture is a bad break, still though, 20 points is good.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Ok Stafford keep getting those garbage time points, give Kas something to be optimistic about!

Have a full Sunday of no football in front of me, possibly some Taco Bell (or pizza) and defiently some Halo 5. I'll be fine.

Benching Johnson....how will Stafford function?

Same as he did 5 games without Megatron last season? Look for Golden Tate, Eric Ebron or another option.

Feels like a ages since the Giants had a 1:00pm game. Curious to see how much of a horror show I have in store at the Superdome today. Hopefully, they surprise me.

KingBroly

Banned
Good morning fools!

Oh believe me, I would love to be worse, but the fucking Lions and Ravens keep losing.

Can't be officially the worst team despite looking like the worst team if there are 5 teams that are officially worse than you.

If Suggs wasn't injured, the Ravens would probably be 5-2.

The Lions also almost beat the Seahawks. That's something at least.

Top Bottom