• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

Malalaw

I hate Atlanta as much as the next guy..but I'd like to thank them for playing Freeman each and every week and making sure he scores all the pernts for my fantasy team.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
You just know the execs at Fox are hot that they can't switch to another game. They are probably in the truck wondering if they can realistically switch over to English Premiership games without American backlash.

"hey guise lets make american football popular outside of america"

send meme teams

g3Bw06u.jpg

With Caldwell you ride it out till the end of the season, fire him, and get someone like Sean Peyton to come in and make roster decisions.

No. You keep him away from this team.

Offseason moves include cutting Stafford on July 1, trading Megatron, and I don't know what else at this point, but nobody on this team - from the field to the front office - should be safe.

neoemonk

I'm 37 and from Michigan and the Lions have only had a winning record ten times in my life. Two of those seasons were in the early 80s when I was too young to even know what was going on. I wish this team would move. It would be better if there just was no NFL team here.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
No. You keep him away from this team.

Offseason moves include cutting Stafford on July 1, trading Megatron, and I don't know what else at this point, but nobody on this team - from the field to the front office - should be safe.

Somewhat agree but who do you have in mind to replace Stafford? What QB is going to do well getting sacked 14 times in two weeks?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You say that as if Stafford has no share of the fault to blame for the sacks.

He's not even getting two seconds to throw the ball. What QB can succeed under that pressure? He's literally having a defender in his face almost right after the ball is snapped.

MechDX

#Texans QB Tom Savage looks great in pregame drills. No pads but his arm looks great. #abc13sports

.......but he needed to be put on season ending IR

AlexMogil

I'm 37 and from Michigan and the Lions have only had a winning record ten times in my life. Two of those seasons were in the early 80s when I was too young to even know what was going on. I wish this team would move. It would be better if there just was no NFL team here.

Back to Portsmouth Ohio

Top Bottom