• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

Narras

I know the Jags are still losing, but I feel a little better bringing the score 10-14. Hope they can pick it up in the second half.

Fitts

Well, at least Oakland can't go into the second half expecting to take it off. Should be interesting after the past few weeks.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I know the Jags are still losing, but I feel a little better bringing the score 10-14. Hope they can pick it up in the second half.
I have no doubt the Jags will win this game. Bowles just doesn't know how to coach.

I really hope the after game pressers give us some kind of answers. I dunno, this shit has to be addressed
Here are your answers:

Offensive line is not good.
Offensive coaching is worse.

McCarthy will need to retake OC duties, because Clements seems to be pretty shit.

Dare I ask what happened?
3rd and goal from the 5 with 15 seconds left and a TO. Instead of using the TO they run hurry up and waste the clock down to 2 seconds. Play results in a defensive PI putting the ball at the 2. Instead of kicking the FG after being a FUCKING DUMB SHIT FUCK at managing the clock they run a pass play that goes incomplete. 80+ yard two minute drive wasted in a 12 point game.

FUCK THIS TEAM

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
How does that Brown catch need to be reviewed? Not even close to being incomplete.

Striker

Carolina's LB play is a great matchup for an offense like the Packers'. That's why I worry about their meeting later on in the year. Ground out a run game and make playaction work and hit those deep passes.

3rd and goal from the 5 with 15 seconds left and a TO. Instead of using the TO they run hurry up and waste the clock down to 2 seconds. Play results in a defensive PI putting the ball at the 2. Instead of kicking the FG after being a FUCKING DUMB SHIT FUCK at managing the clock they run a pass play that goes incomplete. 80+ yard two minute drive wasted in a 12 point game.

FUCK THIS TEAM

Pettine-Esque

Sorry TDR

Top Bottom