• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

3rd and goal from the 5 with 15 seconds left and a TO. Instead of using the TO they run hurry up and waste the clock down to 2 seconds. Play results in a defensive PI putting the ball at the 2. Instead of kicking the FG after being a FUCKING DUMB SHIT FUCK at managing the clock they run a pass play that goes incomplete. 80+ yard two minute drive wasted in a 12 point game.

FUCK THIS TEAM

yikes

ISOM

Cam was 21 years old when he entered the league. It's perfectly acceptable to be whiny and immature at that age! I'm still whiny and immature and I'm 12 years older!

Yeah not worth talking to someone who throws the racist card and tells me I'm not watching the games, which is not a defense for shit accuracy.

Davis, Luke, Norman... Who else?

Kwann Short.

Gigglepoo

None of those DL will make All Pro, so really just those 3. But if you watch they keep Luke and Davis totally clean. It's kind of like appreciating Aaron Smith and Richard Seymour. They lack a true pass rusher.

The Panthers make me giddy. Going to be a real tough out.

No clue.

We play the Lions next week so there's that.
brace yourself for losing that game, btw.

Packers problems seem systemic right now, and denial is a powerful drug. Broncos were just better than us, no need to change anything. Panthers were just better than us, no need to change anything.

Luckily that's an impossible argument to make after next week! Thank you schedule makers!

Crisco

Banned
Watching this game with 2 Packers fans. They are my best friends so i can't be too big of a dick, but this is fun! One half away from going 3/3 on the revenge tour.

Eleuin

Will it really be that hard? I could see them going 9 and 7 and missing the playoffs. They obviously have some pretty big issues.

they have shit teams coming up and they have home games

won't miss the playoffs but its not looking good once they get there

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
McCarthy taking play calling duties back would be a nice change. Not sure how that works in the middle of the season though as I have zero clue how much advance prep for that kind of thing is done in the preseason.

I still believe that McCarthy is one of the best offensive minds in football and a few losses doesn't change that.

Capers is whatever. He probably deserves to get fired based on his overall performance but the defense won us a few of those 6 wins we had going into this losing streak so it's hard to say.

Line_HTX

brace yourself for losing that game, btw.

Packers problems seem systemic right now, and denial is a powerful drug. Broncos were just better than us, no need to change anything. Panthers were just better than us, no need to change anything.

Luckily that's an impossible argument to make after next week! Thank you schedule makers!

And then Stafford blows y'all out like a Boomer from Left 4 Dead.

DOH-HOHOHOHOHO

Top Bottom