• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

Woooooo Panthers! Get fucked Packers!
Your country sucks, your city sucks, your baseball team blew their chance, your hockey team are perennial chokers, and your attachment to football is so shallow that you not only have no team, but get no enjoyment of the game except for schadenfreude.

So with all due respect, I believe it is you who can get fucked!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Your country sucks, your city sucks, your baseball team blew their chance, your hockey team are perennial chokers, and your attachment to football is so shallow that you not only have no team, but get no enjoyment of the game except for schadenfreude.

Got damn son

I instantly thought of this lol. AVGN Friday the 13th NES review for those for those wondering.

Notsoulmyr+_58a53273897775e0fb977499dff858ac.jpg

Gigglepoo

Well Rodgers hasn't played well but its going to be hard to play well if your getting hit on nearly every play.

Run quicker plays? It's what the Patriots do with their OL injuries. Draws, screens, slants etc slows down a pass rush. It's how the Colts were better when Hassleback took over.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
That was an absolutely terrible time to not call a timeout. Call the timeout, think about your 3rd down play.

Top Bottom