• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Dion lewis update

"Pats won't know full extent of Dion Lewis injury until his MRI, but the hope is it's an MCL sprain and not more severe after early checks" ~La Canfora

Would be a massive bullet dodged!

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
3 8-0 for the first time ever, and we could have 4 by the end of the day.

so much parity.

Did Jack Del Rio really just decline a false start for the game winning field goal? Was trying to fix my antenna it was cutting in and out.

Mindlog

sujLN36.jpg

This fuckery. It is too much.

Tom Penny

Dion lewis update

"Pats won't know full extent of Dion Lewis injury until his MRI, but the hope is it's an MCL sprain and not more severe after early checks" ~La Canfora

Would be a massive bullet dodged!

Vollmer and him in a day would be brutal.

squicken

what's the reason for this

Guy from 538 blog says it's b/c Rodgers is too afraid to throw INTs so won't make risky throws needed to overcome big deficits. Luck has lots of comebacks but also throws lots of INTs

I haven't seen all those games to know the real reason, but it's notable that such a great QB doesn't have a single big, late game comeback

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I wasn't as impressed by Carr as I was his o-line. Guys were stout. Most qb's are going to look great when they can stand and scan the field.

Fitts

Was an ugly game with a slew of key injuries throughout and atypical underperformance from guys like Coop. Still, I'm glad that Oakland was actually forced to play the duration of the game instead of taking the second half off.

Same old problems on defense, though.

Edit: GG, SteelersGAF

Top Bottom