• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

This shit is over. I have no faith in the offense to score 17 pts even against this Colts D. Luck always picks this Broncos defense apart which I have no idea how.

What a pathetic performance

The Colts stylin on the Broncos makes me feel better about letting them come back last week.

Granted, it could be the Chud effect?

It's the same reason why the Broncos D would have had issues against NE. Screens, underneath routes and laterally speedy receivers.

I don't think Hamilton was calling much of it before, but it looks like Chud has no problem doing it. Other teams have done it for portions of games with success against the Broncos D.

No Jamie Collins though, should've been able to capitalize, lots of piss poor execution by the redskins. Pats played sloppy, they definitely got lax with some of what they did, Tom stayed focused though.
Patriots don't need to worry about missing a defenseman when they already have a decent enough defense and the best offense in the league.

Of course the Redskins had piss poor execution they're the Redskins. Patriots were never really worried

It's the same reason why the Broncos D would have had issues against NE. Screens, underneath routes and laterally speedy receivers.

I don't think Hamilton was calling much of it before, but it looks like Chud has no problem doing it. Other teams have done it for portions of games with success against the Broncos D.

Yeah, if the Colts are doing this to the Broncos I have no faith it won't be worse against New England... We'll see how Denver responds the rest of the game.

rando14

FMT's boy Blame looking like fire!! To think, all he needed to do was sit behind elite talent like Chad henne and Colin Krabernick for a few years before he was able to blossom

Yeah, if the Colts are doing this to the Broncos I have no faith it won't be worse against New England... We'll see how Denver responds the rest of the game.

We are not beating the Pats with Peyton Manning's noodle arm.

KaYotiX

Banned
microsoftSUX.0.gif

I still love ya Rodgers!

They really let the defense get away with murder with the blatant PI this year. Jesus Christ

Dayum, even Blaine Gabbert is a better QB than fraud Kap.

You can thank the Jaguars for all the success of the league. McCown is now a television star with his verizon commericals and Gabbert is the second coming of the niners. YOU'RE WELCOME

Draconian

So what? Bottom line is rodgers basically has never won any game in his career down 10 in a half. I mean i know thats insurmountable and all..

So what? Excuse me if my big takeaway from this game is "Hey maybe we shouldn't get behind by 20+ points in the 4th" rather than "Our QB has a problem leading comebacks." I'll be more than happy to discuss his comeback issues when we're in a game that we should reasonably expect to win and end up losing. Acting as if that's some big takeaway from today's game is just stupid.

Top Bottom