• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

Loxley

microsoftSUX.0.gif

This is going to get a lot of use.

Draconian

Whats that have to do every other game he failed to come back in down 10 or more in the 2nd half? Like basically every single one.

Because this wasn't a 10 point game in the 4th? It was 23. We might as well take a look at everybody's comeback records when down by 20+ points in the 4th. It'd be about as relevant today.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Well time to make Kas's life

NFL Career 4th Quarter Comeback Leaders

(Must be an offensive scoring drive in the 4th quarter, with the team trailing by one score, though not necessarily a drive to take the lead. Only games ending in a win or tie are included.)

1. P. Manning 43
2. D. Marino 36
2. T. Brady 36
4. J. Elway 35
5. J. Montana 31
6. F. Tarkenton 30
6. B. Favre 30
8. V. Testaverde 29
9. E. Manning 27
9. J. Unitas 27

T49. M. Stafford 16

T113. A. Rodgers 9

And he's only 27. He'll move into that Top 10 list in the next 5 years or so.

Any idea on when the last time the Packers lost 3 games in a row?

Godslay

Banned
Yeah, you and I have been saying close game all week if Indy decided to look decent. Looking ok so far, but the Broncos have too many playmakers and a good D. Gotta be aggressive.

Advantage Colts have is that the Broncos don't have tape of Chud. So Colts have a little more leeway to do different things.

Plus Colts always fire up against Peyton for some reason. I knew Broncos would be flat, just depended on whether or not Colts decided to show up.

Tom Penny

Because this wasn't a 10 point game in the 4th? It was 23. We might as well take a look at everybody's comeback records when down by 20+ points in the 4th. It'd be about as relevant today.
So what? Bottom line is rodgers basically has never won any game in his career down 10 in a half. I mean i know thats insurmountable and all..

Top Bottom