• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

We are frauds. Always knew it deep inside. Defense got exposed tonight. Brady going to shred us to pieces. Manning cost us the game with a garbage turnover.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Why would you even risk a flag on that play? Just let them have the the field goal and get Peyton the ball back.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Nah it definitely showed Talib walk up to the scuffle and do it

It was a mistake, and it very much looked like von miller since the focus was on him? LOL did this really upset you? Type von miller into twitter and the original reaction had everyone also accusing miller.

Line_HTX

Jello and tiggerkiddo would've done a way better job than these stupid cretins.

This is all your fault, Broncos. Aiding and abetting a shameless enemy.

JaMarco

So much for "no holes on Denver's defense". That Harris guy really needs the stfu. Seems like Denver gets screwed every time he opens his mouth.

I thought you were a Bears fan.
Bears fan. My dad is a huge Peyton fan since he was on Colts and slowly converted me to dark side. I think I've slowly grown to like Broncos with Peyton more than Bears in last few years.

We have our tickets ordered for Bears vs Broncos game on 22nd. Not sure who I'm rooting for yet...lol

Ok. I feel better now. Just a game. Blah.

Narag

Bears fan. My dad is a huge Peyton fan since he was on Colts and slowly converted me to dark side. I think I've slowly grown to like Broncos with Peyton more than Bears in last few years.

We have our tickets ordered for Bears vs Broncos game on 22nd. Not sure who I'm rooting for yet...lol

I'm just glad jak is passed out drunk in a pool of his own vomit and not here to see this.

Bread

Banned

download.php

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Helps our chances for the 2nd seed.
You think Bengals can beat them in Denver?

As long as the Bengals offense stays healthy I really like our chances in Denver. It will be cold as fuck and we all know how Peypey has played in years past at the end of the season in a freezer.

As long as the Bengals offense stays healthy I really like our chances in Denver. It will be cold as fuck and we all know how Peypey has played in years past at the end of the season in a freezer.
Same
I mean we got so many weapons and our defense intercepted Manning 3 times last meet.
We can beat them.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Boo. I want the Niners to get a top 5 pick. This winning shit needs to stop now! And Gabbert is better than Kap? smh

Top Bottom