• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

Farooq

Banned

Thumbs up. Here is a nice gif of the last time Eagles and Cowboys played on SNF.

RomoThumbs%2Bup.gif

Look at Romo keeping his head straight upfield right until he is ready to step to throw. Not telegraphing his throw to the right.

That's what everyone thought about the Bengals after Pacman decided to go full MMA on the field.

Funny how that works.
Well yeah
I know the Bengals have a quite a few assholes.
Im not going to deny it.
Burfict knocked down a camera and injured a cameraman Thursday night...

Just got home and saw the score. Glad to get the win since the Pats will clobber us next week. How was the game?

Derp Eli showed up for a lot of the game (first play was a pick jnc)
Mike Evans drops and Bucs flags helped us out.
JPP wore an oven mitt and he was pretty good
Running game wasn't terrible.
There was actual QB pressure
Another Damontre Moore roughing the passer
Bucs-esque ending leading to garbage time defensive TD for NYG

Basically another not pretty win in Giants fashion

RELAYER

Banned
Falcons are getting karmic retribution.
When we were 5-0 the Mike Smith jabs were infinite. Couldn't let sleeping dogs lie.
Now we lose by the same tactics they ran Smith out of town for.

Line_HTX

Elway needs to go full drill sergeant on Miller and Talib and take two of their game checks away.

Low life imbeciles. Knee to throat and trying to poke a person's eye out? They're both full of major malfunctions.

Derp Eli showed up for a lot of the game (first play was a pick jnc)
Mike Evans drops and Bucs flags helped us out.
JPP wore an oven mitt and he was pretty good
Running game wasn't terrible.
There was actual QB pressure
Another Damontre Moore roughing the passer
Bucs-esque ending leading to garbage time defensive TD for NYG

Basically another not pretty win in Giants fashion

Gotcha. I'll take it.

JPP make a difference then? I'll watch game tomorrow on Rewind.

Pepiope

Thumbs up. Here is a nice gif of the last time Eagles and Cowboys played on SNF.

RomoThumbs%2Bup.gif

Look at Romo keeping his head straight upfield right until he is ready to step to throw. Not telegraphing his throw to the right.
I'd give a thumbs up too if Nate Allen was on the opposite side of the ball.

Just watched some highlights....meh the first pick really wasn't on Eli. Odell has to hold onto that.

Edit: ugh and it looks like we lost Big Hank for the season, too?

Gotcha. I'll take it.

JPP make a difference then? I'll watch game tomorrow on Rewind.

Bucs GAF will tell you their OLine is that bad or something but for the dude's first day back and with a mangled hand he was pretty damn good on the edge. They used him a lot more than I anticipated (42 of 67 snaps). A few hurries on Jameis. D was still its ugly self but not as bad as NO last week.

Getting tired of the RBs by committee though. Williams sees more snaps than Darkwa and it's kinda mindblowing at this point.

pa22word

It's going to be hilarious if they start weeden

Bradford v weeden for bedlam revenge in the toilet bowl all on prime time national tv

At least the Oklahoma ratings will be high :p

Godslay

Banned
Talib eye gouge play reminded of Romo spitting in Stokes face. Nearly killed that team. Too bad he did that, let his temper get the best of him like Romo did.

Miller knee? Meh, let go of his other leg if you want him off of you.

Top Bottom