• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

CTF625fUkAEVFGx.jpg

hideous

Looks like a popsicle

bchamba

Nah they put Duke in on a play they obviously should have audibled out of but instead gave him no chance so he lost 5 yards

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Manziel still looks like a junior high student going up against highschool varsity players

Everyone freaking out in the Fallout 4 trailer thread and I'm like:

wtthll.gif

Im sure it will be a fun game but lord the animations and textures are oozing with jank.

Obviously I'm not going to voice my opinion in there though, I dont have a death wish.

rando14

Everyone freaking out in the Fallout 4 trailer thread and I'm like:

wtthll.gif

Im sure it will be a fun game but lord the animations and textures are oozing with jank.

Obviously I'm not going to voice my opinion in there though, I dont have a death wish.

Eh Fallout 3's animations and textures were trash, New Vegas' textures and animations were trash, and so I expect the same with 4

BUT It looks like 4 has a much better art style at least. Besides I aint playing FO4 for Witcher graphics, I wanna kill bandits and fuck robots

And shoot guns AND have my dog kill a zombie.....!

Eh Fallout 3's animations and textures were trash, New Vegas' textures and animations were trash, and so I expect the same with 4

BUT It looks like 4 has a much better art style at least. Besides I aint playing FO4 for Witcher graphics, I wanna kill bandits and fuck robots

Bruh

Yeah I expect a certain level of bethesda funk with their games, its fine.

I dunno. I'm sure it will be better in person but I dont think its outside the realm of reality to expect a bit more in 2015.

They have pleasure bots?

squicken

Why did he fall?
--
So people always joked that Mike Evans bailed out Manziel, and he did a lot. But those two sideline throws were catchable balls that a guy like Evans catches. Or Amari Cooper. The next GM is going to have to find WRs that can make those boundary catches that extend drives and convert TDs

Why did he fall?
--
So people always joked that Mike Evans bailed out Manziel, and he did a lot. But those two sideline throws were catchable balls that a guy like Evans catches. Or Amari Cooper. The next GM is going to have to find WRs that can make those boundary catches that extend drives and convert TDs

Crow just fell forward.
The shit i was talking about earlier in my big post about our rbs. His balance is terrible, always just falls.

Edit: Squicken the next GM is just gonna have to draft wrs. Your boy farmer didn't!

brentech

Yeah I expect a certain level of bethesda funk with their games, its fine.

I dunno. I'm sure it will be better in person but I dont think its outside the realm of reality to expect a bit more in 2015.

Eh, Bethesda has kind of creates a solid base and a great games that allow modders to give the game the graphical finesse you might be looking for or expecting. Whether you think that's right or wrong... /shrug

Eh, Bethesda has kind of creates a solid base and a great games that allow modders to give the game the graphical finesse you might be looking for or expecting. Whether you think that's right or wrong... /shrug

Trust me, I'm going to play it and enjoy it.

Its just a bit surprising to me seeing it in action.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
When he's on the run, JF8 has really good mechanics. Looks great. Gets his shoulders turned and delivers a nice ball. In the pocket, he's a horror show.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
That flag was such bullshit. Defensive lineman makes an amazing play, adrenaline is pumping and he can't talk a little shit to the dude he just popped?

Top Bottom