• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

jbug617

Banned
3.gif

brentech

Packers WR Ty Montgomery (ankle) and CBs Quinten Rollins (neck) and Sam Shields (shoulder) have been downgraded to DOUBTFUL.

Packers G T.J. Lang (illness), T Bryan Bulaga (knee) and LB Mike Neal (hip) have been added to the injury report. Lang and Bulaga are PROBABLE while Neal is QUESTIONABLE for tomorrow’s game against the Panthers.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I think this thread is getting smarter each week

I always wonder how many Owls Manning would have won for a better franchise.

Or what the league would be like if they didn't break Luck.

Packers WR Ty Montgomery (ankle) and CBs Quinten Rollins (neck) and Sam Shields (shoulder) have been downgraded to DOUBTFUL.

Packers G T.J. Lang (illness), T Bryan Bulaga (knee) and LB Mike Neal (hip) have been added to the injury report. Lang and Bulaga are PROBABLE while Neal is QUESTIONABLE for tomorrow’s game against the Panthers.

I don't like this season

Godslay

Banned
Colts always seem to play Broncos close. Aside from Packers game, all Den have been close. Wouldn't surprise me to see Colts play them hard.

Taylor Swift is MattyB tier, in that unless you're 10 years old it's garbage.

Konka

Banned
I always wonder how many Owls Manning would have won for a better franchise.

Or what the league would be like if they didn't break Luck.

I don't like this season

He's a choker. The only one he won was probably the least entertaining Super Bowl of the last decade. Prince was by far the best part of that game.

Top Bottom