• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

bionic77

Yep, Ben is 0-3 out in that Coliseum dump, including a game where he threw for 390 yards and 4TDs and still lost. Tomlin is just 1-3 vs the Raiders overall and 2-2 against Del Rio. Even with this one in the Burgh, I don't have that good a feeling about it.
Besides the grabasski miracle game where he murdered and buried our defense usually Ben seems to be coming off injuries or some other weird shit is going on with our teams when we play them.

If Ben is healthy I think we win. If he isn't then I see more overthrows that lead to bad INTs. I have seen him enough to know that the ball always floats on his when his legs are fucked up (which is weird because you would think that just winging with your arms would lead to under throws).

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Besides the grabasski miracle game where he murdered and buried our defense usually Ben seems to be coming off injuries or some other weird shit is going on with our teams when we play them.

If Ben is healthy I think we win. If he isn't then I see more overthrows that lead to bad INTs. I have seen him enough to know that the ball always floats on his when his legs are fucked up (which is weird because you would think that just winging with your arms would lead to under throws).

Mechanically, overthrowing usually means that you aren't following through with your motion. It certainly looked like Ben was protecting his knee by not landing and driving on his left leg.

Line_HTX

Morning, y'all!

Percy Harvin is doo-doo.

Grigson and Pagano tension about lineups caused a players-only meeting.

Ricardo Lockette released from the hospital finally. What a relief.

If we set them up with an unlimited supply of cheap booze, who would drink more?

jak or [REDACTED]

Actually don't do this, because one of you WILL end up dead.

MRSA

Banned
If we set them up with an unlimited supply of cheap booze, who would drink more?

jak or [REDACTED]

jak would drink more, I created that degenerate and he turned into a monster.

Unlike jak; I can start an IV, bolus hydrating fluid along with a push of zofran. That'll cost you $200 in Vegas.

jakncoke

Banned

jak or [REDACTED]

If im drinking with people i'll go till i black out. Alone i usually dont go past 12 ipa or combo of 6 ipa and whatever style else I bought

bionic77

Mechanically, overthrowing usually means that you aren't following through with your motion. It certainly looked like Ben was protecting his knee by not landing and driving on his left leg.
The ball always floats on him whenever he hurts his legs or comes back from a leg injury.

On the other hand he is tough and fuck and eventually finds a way to get it done. But usually his first game ends in a loss. I can't blame the coaches, they clearly wanted to lean on Bell in that first game back, which is what I would have said was the right thing to do. We just didn't account for the thug factor from the Bungles. :(

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
jak's boy:

refhit.0.gif

jakncoke

Banned
I imagine spinluck buys like 5 bottles of 6.99 booze and throws them in a blender with like 4 random non alcohol liquids to make mixed drinks

Top Bottom