• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

Percy Harvin contemplates retirement with a hip injury while the Bills go overseas, then they come back and he decides to stay! How fortuitous!

Then he develops a knee injury despite not practicing. Bills were right to IR him. This has to be his last stop - no way another team falls for his garbage but it's better to not give his sorry ass the chance to try.

Line_HTX

Chuckddd lied, people died.

As for Percy Harvin, he's a straight up cancer who's a pathological liar. I'm sure it was him who said that Russell Wilson wasn't black enough before he left the Seahawks to the Jets.

Chuckddd lied, people died.

As for Percy Harvin, he's a straight up cancer who's a pathological liar. I'm sure it was him who said that Russell Wilson wasn't black enough before he left the Seahawks to the Jets.

I mean, he said right there on this page

chuckddd said:
That's Cam Heyward's new boy, not mine. Though I would bear his children if he asked nicely.

Yall just a bunch of illiterate motherfuckers

Sanjuro

Yeah, buddy.

eIBKdx2.jpg

Hey guys last week I got good advice here for which teams to pick, so I hope you guys could let me know what you think .

http://imgur.com/3JlBXJv

Sorry I don't know how to directly put it in my post.

I don't know If I should pick Atlanta.

Also does St. Louis have good run defense ? I'm under the impression that their pass defense is really good but not sure about their in defense.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
new mexico is a forgotten state

Kinda like Wyoming or Idaho.

I'm awesome at geography (an expert really) and I forget that they exist.

I should probably apologize to both states because honor is a big deal there otherwise I'll be screwed.

MRSA

Banned
MRSA kid will be disowned when he comes out as a Pats fan.

This is the most disrespectful thing I have ever come across.

I am extremely disappointed in you Paper, I would ever wish that upon anyone, not even Pats fans.

That being said, I went to Apple to get my phone replaced, they said it'll be $129 to replace the screen, but the part isn't available due to the phone being only a month old. They swapped me with a new phone, I handed the nerd my card and he said its okay, it's on us. Apple CS makes me so hot and bothered. He also forgot to program my phone so now I have a new unlocked iPhone 6S I can offload for around a grand.

RBH

Hey guys last week I got good advice here for which teams to pick, so I hope you guys could let me know what you think .

http://imgur.com/3JlBXJv

Sorry I don't know how to directly put it in my post.

I don't know If I should pick Atlanta.

Also does St. Louis have good run defense ? I'm under the impression that their pass defense is really good but not sure about their in defense.

I would go with Atlanta, even with how bad they played last week. San Francisco just has too many injuries.

Thank Tebow he'll be cut in the offseason. Saves them $5.1M.

Time to look for a new MLB, Giants-bros. Maybe Kennard gets to shift over, who knows.

It's a shame what happened to 52.

The beginning of the end started in Carolina with that torn Achilles in 2011, and then losing the MLB job to Keeks in 2012 (plus going back on IR with knee and shoulder injuries).

It's too bad that how good Kuechly has been in replacing him has sort of overshadowed how good Beason was when he was right.

rando14

This is the most disrespectful thing I have ever come across.

I am extremely disappointed in you Paper, I would ever wish that upon anyone, not even Pats fans.

That being said, I went to Apple to get my phone replaced, they said it'll be $129 to replace the screen, but the part isn't available due to the phone being only a month old. They swapped me with a new phone, I handed the nerd my card and he said its okay, it's on us. Apple CS makes me so hot and bothered. He also forgot to program my phone so now I have a new unlocked iPhone 6S I can offload for around a grand.

Good things happen to good people my friend!! Please use that money to get drunk for my sakes, lord knows I could use a drink right now but it would be unbecoming for me to do so in the library.... *sigh

*CHUGS COFY

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
We should've traded Megatron last season, like I proposed, and put that extra money towards Suh. Really miss the tenacity and attitude he brought to our defense. That can't be replaced.

I love how loyal Megatron has been to the organization but he's probably getting traded this offseason depending on the offers we get.

Just hope we hire a competent GM and continue to build around Stafford.

Good things happen to good people my friend!! Please use that money to get drunk for my sakes, lord knows I could use a drink right now but it would be unbecoming for me to do so in the library.... *sigh

*CHUGS COFY

Rando...

It's more fun to study drunk. That way, you can do a shot on the way to class and you will have drunken recall.

Top Bottom