• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

rando14

We should've traded Megatron last season, like I proposed, and put that extra money towards Suh. Really miss the tenacity and attitude he brought to our defense. That can't be replaced.

I love how loyal Megatron has been to the organization but he's probably getting traded this offseason depending on the offers we get.

Just hope we hire a competent GM and continue to build around Stafford.

Hmnnn.... how about Farmer for GM and Bevell for Head Coach? There is a lot of potential in this idea

Rando...

It's more fun to study drunk. That way, you can do a shot on the way to class and you will have drunken recall.

Floyd uhhhh hmm this may be good advices!!

Konka

Banned
We should've traded Megatron last season, like I proposed, and put that extra money towards Suh. Really miss the tenacity and attitude he brought to our defense. That can't be replaced.

I love how loyal Megatron has been to the organization but he's probably getting traded this offseason depending on the offers we get.

Just hope we hire a competent GM and continue to build around Stafford.

einstein-quotes-insanity-5.jpg

MRSA

Banned
Good things happen to good people my friend!! Please use that money to get drunk for my sakes, lord knows I could use a drink right now but it would be unbecoming for me to do so in the library.... *sigh

*CHUGS COFY

Tebow is good my friend.

I'm going to use that money towards a new driver.

MechDX

Jeremiah compares Memphis QB Paxton Lynch to Ryan Mallett

Memphis quarterback Paxton Lynch is drawing significant attention from NFL scouts, and after a 37-24 upset of Ole Miss last week, it should only increase for the balance of the season. If NFL Media analyst Daniel Jeremiah is on target with a comparison he made Friday on The Rich Eisen Show, Lynch should be at least as good a pro quarterback as Ryan Mallett was expected to be when he entered the league.

"He's DirecTV Ryan Mallett versus cable Ryan Mallett," Jeremiah said, referring to the popular series of DirecTV advertisements panning cable companies

Ryan-Reynolds-confused.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's insane that the Lions were so top loaded that they not only couldn't even keep three top stars on the roster but also lost Farley who was almost as vital as Suh.

They're still not in good cap shape now with only two stars, a former Raven and a bunch of nobodies.

effzee

Is Kiko playing tomorrow? Is Demeco?

It probably won't happen at any point this season but man I'd like to see Kiko, Kendricks, Ryans, and Hicks all healthy and on the field at the same time.

Peters being out is huge. Hardy going to treat Bradford like one of his girlfriends.

Konka

Banned
Friends I need help deciding where to go for New Years. I've narrowed it down to

1. ) Lisbon, Portugal
2. ) Madrid, Spain
3. ) London, England
4. ) San Juan, Puerto Rico

Input please!

Top Bottom