• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

Konka

Banned
I'm a huge Bond fan and usually agree with most other Bond fans, but the Skyfall love is so perplexing to me. It's a beautiful movie to look at, but it's not a great Bond movie like CR was

I like it because it's classic Bond. Big bad guy? Check. Moneypenny? Check. It just feels like Bond.

Huge catch by LSU!

MRSA

Banned
I'm a huge Bond fan and usually agree with most other Bond fans, but the Skyfall love is so perplexing to me. It's a beautiful movie to look at, but it's not a great Bond movie like CR was

Skyfall and Spectre are equal in terms of cinematography, but 5 minutes of Belluci did piss me off. But they did the same with Berenice Lim Marlohe, fuckin racists.

squicken

I like it because it's classic Bond. Big bad guy? Check. Moneypenny? Check. It just feels like Bond.

Huge catch by LSU!

The fan service is great with M and Moneypenny. I guess I didn't like the Bardem character as much as everyone else. Computer hacker baddies just never do it for me.

MRSA

Banned
skyfall-clip.jpg

Look at this Cambodian beauty

Spinluck

When is my boy Russell finally gonna get it in

Pretty much all of Ciara's discography is about sex and yet she is getting none.

Or maybe Russ is full of shit

Who knows

MRSA

Banned
Well I wanted to watch Skyfall, its not on Netflix anymore. Amazon has it for $4 HD rental, I'm gonna buy it for $8 from Best Buy.

I thought we were bros, bro. Instead, I introduce my foot to your face.

v5MxKwu.gif

Chuck... We are bros.. Just fuck the Steelers.

You're going to cheer for the Cowboys? Fuck you. Your terrible view will be whispered into Madame President Clinton's ear when I have my Top Secret clearance.

Konka.. you are channeling your inner Erasure and letting perfect be the enemy of good.. Besides.. I can't hype myself up for an NFC East game.

Maybe? God damn traitor..

Don't you have a bye?

Top Bottom