• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
geez Jerihico Cotchery is slow.

So after watching cam newton 3 times this year, why don't more defensive players get off on his snap count. Newton before every snap is like ReadAAAAAAyyyyyy then he goes Readyyyyyyy and then the ball is snapped. Its pretty obvious. He needs to change his cadence and what he says.

Bessy67

This is the year that Dom Capers finally gets fired, right? I mean, it has to be. Maybe he's not the problem and it is just bad personnel but still they have to change something.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
This is the year that Dom Capers finally gets fired, right? I mean, it has to be. Maybe he's not the problem and it is just bad personnel but still they have to change something.

Unfortunately no because looking ahead to the schedule we will still win 11 games probably. Get to beat up on some NFC North teams for a while.

I think losing the division and missing the playoffs is a bare minimum for major changes.

Don't know if it's scheme or talent. Who knows anymore

Top Bottom