• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Tamanon

Banned
Man, that Texans commercial must burn even more now.

Guys, there was still over 5 minutes left and a backup QB. This turns it from TD + 2 to tie into TD to win.

Ben is back, crazy.

Bacon

With cincis offense going the way it's going the three is probably a higher percentage play then getting the first down there

Chase17

My problem with this is you still need a TD. I would have liked to see them go for it though. Takes pressure off a 2 point conversion I guess.

PopeReal

Field goal makes sense there, I mean you're only down less than a touchdown if you make it. However I won't hate on a decision to go for it there either.

eznark

Banned
Jim Daopoulos @RefereeJimD
Those questioning...NFL Rule 12 Sec. 2 Article 6 Item I ..using any part of a players helmet or facemask to butt, SPEAR or ram an opp. Foul!
Those questioning...NFL Rule 12 Sec. 2 Article 6 Item I ..using any part of a players helmet or facemask to butt, SPEAR or ram an opp. Foul!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
FG is the right call. Even though it comes from Marvin Lewis being a total coward its the most optimal play there. They still need a TD but no longer need a 2 pt conversion, nor do they lose the game if they give up a FG of their own.

Chase17

YOU CANNOT KEEP THIS MAN DOWN!!!

I'm predicting the talking head response to this. Seriously though, I couldn't believe how quick he came back from injury earlier this year.

Top Bottom