• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
hqdefault11.jpg

demigod

It sucks either way for bengals. They have to march down the field again unless they get a turnover. Personally i would've went for it.

Dragon

Banned
But they don't need a 2 point conversion. (which they would've failed)

How do you know?

Wrong. They had to go for two at some point anyways. It makes far more sense to know the income after the touchdown, so they can adjust the game plan accordingly.

For example, if they went for 2 and missed, they wouldn't be wasting time running the ball so much.

I have no idea what you're talking about. You don't go for two until you have to.

Pepiope

It sucks either way for bengals. They have to march down the field again unless they get a turnover. Personally i would've went for it.
The TD and a completed 2 PT conversion would be needed to tie there. If they fail on 4th down, they get no points, and still need a TD + 2PTs. The FG is the right call with a back-up QB in. A lot of time left.

2utdDYI.jpg

it's alright, just preparing cover letters for different positions and working nights at the restaurant. hopefully i'll be somewhere cool within a couple of months! you check out the night life in DC yet?

Nice. I did a little last week but I've been so busy moving into my new place this weekend I haven't wanted to do anything.

Top Bottom