• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

ampere

Pacman gonna Pacman.

Dude is trash. Even this season when he was thugging on Amari Cooper after a play, he shouldn't still be in the league

Fitts

Unbelievable implosion. Steelers didn't win, Bengals gave that shit away and they honestly deserved the L considering how shitty Pacman and co acted. Let the tears flow you thugs.

Burfict like

raw

Furyous

GET OUT OF MY FACE, STUPID SHIT BENGALS! YOU FUCKERS ARE GODDDAMN IMMATURE!

FUCK YOU!

^^^^^^

This is what happens when you cost yourself the game on multiple occasions. All they had to do was run the ball three times, punt, and let the Steelers run out the clock.

effzee

Burfict is a clown and he cost them but I don't get how Joey Porter is allowed to do that just like how I don't get how Shazier is allowed.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
For any Steelers fans in that stadium:

RUN. RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN.

I can't imagine being a Pittsburgh fan there right now. Those Cincy fans have to be infuriated.

Doorman

That shot of Adam Jones crying on the sidelines is one of the most delicious things I've seen in a while. Congratulations on your own stupidity getting your coach fired.

Wasn't Porter on the field with a bunch of other Pittsburgh personnel/coaches attending to Antonio Brown because, I don't know, Vontaze Burfict almost beheaded him?

I can't believe what just happened tonight. Marvin Lewis lost his job in record time. Hopefully they can get Hue Jackson to take the gig. I'm in shock.

Top Bottom