• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

jmizzal

Antonio Brown had his head destroyed. A bunch of coaches were on the field.

Thats not how that penalty happened

Porter came in the middle of the Bengals defensive players and must have said something to set Pac man off and Pac man went after him, then the refs threw a flag

Porter had no business being near the Bengals players, if he wanted to check on Brown he should have went to Brown

LeonSPBR

1CSRy5V.jpg

And they proved today that they are the BENGALS.

daveo42

Banned
It's time to find a better team Cincy fans. Because this will be the result every year and shit won't be done to fix shit players in the off season. They fucked themselves and fans should stop putting up with their constant shit.

Bengals pretty much gave away the game towards the end, just a couple of players actually, not even the team. Stupid individual decisions, I feel sorry for the rest of the team, the coaching and the fans.

Now off to the NFC games for tomorrow.

Well the Texans can be thankful for this; their humiliating defeat won't be the talk next week on all the sports shows. I am just shocked by this ending and really is starting to show the NFL game culture is getting stupid...

UraMallas

Thats not how that penalty happened

Porter came in the middle of the Bengals defensive players and must have said something to set Pac man off and Pac man went after him, then the refs threw a flag

Porter had no business being near the Bengals players, if he wanted to check on Brown he should have went to Brown

Totally agree with this. Bengals got railroaded on that one. The rest of that shit? All on the Bengals.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Was it a clear helmet to helmet hit, or was it shoulder to helmet?

He lead with the helmet, and he was a defenseless receiver.

What did adam jones do btw? I saw that he had his hands on the ref, but it looked more incidental than anything.

FTF

Talk about back to back fuckball games to the max...and this time next week we'll know for sure if the Pats fucked up by not pushing harder for that 1 seed :/

Chiggs

Gold Member
It's time to find a better team Cincy fans. Because this will be the result every year and shit won't be done to fix shit players in the off season. They fucked themselves and fans should stop putting up with their constant shit.

Coach can't control that team.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
I feel pretty bad for Bengals fans. That was one of the worst implosions I've ever seen. Feel bad for Marvis Lewis too. The Bengals fans that cheered the Big Ben injury and threw shit on the field can get fucked. Classless.

Top Bottom