• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

brentech

People continue to shit on the Packers D as if they are the problem on the team. They have played consistently 'good' all (well, almost) year until on the field every 3 minutes because the offense can hold a drive.

Seriously the brightest spot on the team, even with 2 rookies playing the outside corner roles.

Brinbe

And these are our playoffs teams... shows what a garbage year its been.

For as much as the rules have been slanted towards offense in recent history, there isn't any offense that really scares you this year.

Where are you watching the game?

I'm only seeing Carolina based beat writers talk about it on Twitter so I think it it's only the local (Charlotte) FOX affiliate.

Voices are out on the ads too.

But this is an amazing way to watch the game so I'm not going to question it.

I live in small town 1 hour away from Charlotte, NC. So yeah, I'm in that area that's not getting commentary. As for the experience, I find it pretty fascinating. I don't want to watch all my games like this but it's pretty neat to actually experience this for the first time since I'm still getting all the background noise so it's very different from simply muting the sound.

So is DJax a moron or a total puss? He screwed his team over hard regardless. I don't think this'll be a shootout, so four points mean the world today.

mr2xxx

Banned
Ahhh This is the team I remember. Fuck ups aside we are still looking good. Kirk is making good decisions and placing the ball well at least.

Djax going to Djax

sports-fails-gifs-touchdown.gif

Wow. Our defense kept us in that game. Offense gotta step it up for Carolina.

That said, my Dad was at the game and said it never got above -2. Ouch.

Go Hawks.

Top Bottom