• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Yep, I didn't see anybody say anything so I actually thought their was a tiny chance it was just me.

I don't think I've ever watched Football on TV like this before. It's such a strange experience.

Where are you watching the game?

I'm only seeing Carolina based beat writers talk about it on Twitter so I think it it's only the local (Charlotte) FOX affiliate.

Voices are out on the ads too.

But this is an amazing way to watch the game so I'm not going to question it.

Mortemis

Banned
No TD I guess. They'll probably score though.

Man fuck that last game. Nearly gave me a heart attack. :( We're gonna need to play at our best next week to stand a chance, hope beast and come back healthy too.

squicken

Peters was hurt, but he's still a great player. I'm tired of Eagles fans wanting to boot him out of town.

Peters has always been one of those guys who says no one is better than him.

Hall of Famer. The Eagles will miss him when he's gone.

Best trade of the Andy Reid era.

You have to make a projection about the future, not look to the past. Yeah is a HoF and I have no questions about his heart or effort. He was dragging his leg around to finish the year. A great Eagle.

But can he finish a season healthy anymore at 34? Play guard? Is he worth the salary? idk what the options are but by the end of the year he was bad at his job

Top Bottom