• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

jmizzal

T5ksMpP.gif

Its ova

Afrikan

Jesus... they just be chillin out there. Too Easy!

I don't who's scheme creates more open players, McDaniels' or Shannahan's.

harSon

Banned
This is why I said this game was over if Green didn't play. We don't have a legitimate #2 behind Brown, and Green was the closest we got to that after Coates broke his fingers. The young guys completely fucked Ben over today, the misplay by Coates and the dropped touchdown by Hamilton. This game potentially has a different trajectory with those two plays going the way they should. Instead we have this shit stain of a game.

LJ11

Pittsburgh defenders were either put in positions to fail, or played with low IQ, back half looked confused all day.

Grexeno

This is why I said this game was over if Green didn't play. We don't have a legitimate #2 behind Brown, and Green was the closest we got to that after Coates broke his fingers. The young guys completely fucked Ben over today, the misplay by Coates and the dropped touchdown by Hamilton. This game potentially has a different trajectory with those two plays going the way they should. Instead we have this shit stain of a game.
How the fuck does a guy spend like 8 weeks in the concussion protocol.

Well after thinking about it and praying to Tebow on it, I'm ready to announce my endorsement for the Super Bowl.

I will be rooting for the
Atlanta Falcons

I'll take 100 years of embarrassment and shame if evil is defeated.

Top Bottom