• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

jbug617

Banned
Floyd we doing it.
3HTcCu7h.jpg

harSon

Banned
How the fuck does a guy spend like 8 weeks in the concussion protocol.

His careers in jeopardy. He had back to back concussions last year with the Chargers, and missed quite a bit of time because of it. Rumors said he missed most of the off-season, and much of the regular season due to ongoing headaches - although they said it was his ankle surgery. Considering he missed 5 games due a concussion, I'm inclined to believe those rumors.

Grexeno

His careers in jeopardy. He had back to back concussions last year with the Chargers, and missed quite a bit of time because of it. Rumors said he missed most of the off-season, and much of the regular season due to ongoing headaches - although they said it was his ankle surgery. Considering he missed 5 games due a concussion, I'm inclined to believe those rumors.
His career is probably over.

bionic77

Pittsburgh defenders were either put in positions to fail, or played with low IQ, back half looked confused all day.
Horrible job by the coaches. Pats players were wide open all night. Zone was a huge failure. I don't know how man would have worked but it could not have been any worse.

Trumpers winning left and right.

At least I have the Switch.

Fuck everything. Good night.

B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, but what about the other 4 chunk plays where Pats players were wide open down the field.

This team was built to defeat the Pats. They shouldn't be shitting the bed like this.

Pitt has like 4 good players on defense without Heyward. Bud, Shazier, Tuitt, and Hargraves. Everyone else is average or below. Hard to put faith in 4 very yound players to carry a defense against Brady.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I guarantee if the Falcons win it all, there's going to be some shenanigans re: White House visit.

On that note I was thinking that if the Packers/Patriots are the "whitest" teams in the league, I feel like Atlanta might be the "blackest" (or at least has the most ethnic fanbase) team in the league.

Kinda would be a great "Fuck you" to Trump for Atlanta to win in that regard.

But Georgia went to trump and Massachusetts went to Clinton

Tom Brady and Bill Bellicheck are filthy Trump supporting fucks. Robert Kraft gave his Super Bowl ring to Putin so Putin could interfere with the election and aid his boy Trump. The Pats are a den of liars, cheaters and filth. May the Falcons save us all.

harSon

Banned
Yeah, but what about the other 4 chunk plays where Pats players were wide open down the field.

This team was built to defeat the Pats. They shouldn't be shitting the bed like this.

What the fuck are you talking about? If you're forced to play zoned defense because you lack the personnel to play man coverage, then you aren't built to beat the Patriots - at least defensively. MAYBE this game goes a bit differently defensively for us if we have Heyward, but probably not all that much changes.

Sanjuro

Horrible job by the coaches. Pats players were wide open all night. Zone was a huge failure. I don't know how man would have worked but it could not have been any worse.

We will always have the original Fog Bowl, friend.

Tom Brady and Bill Bellicheck are filthy Trump supporting fucks. Robert Kraft gave his Super Bowl ring to Putin so Putin could interfere with the election and aid his boy Trump. The Pats are a den of liars, cheaters and filth. May the Falcons save us all.

3 votes = an entire state voting for Trump?
Massachusetts will be the legacy of Hilary vs the Trumplanta Falcons

game ain't over yet though.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Man just means the Pats run more and get first downs that way.

I honestly can't think of a worse year for NFL playoff games.

There was never a real threat to the Pats in the AFC once Manning retired and the Broncos refused to pay for a veteran QB
The Falcons were toying with a team that had no offensive line, and another that was basically the walking wounded with a porous defense.

Dallas/GB was the best game by far, but it really did expose just how overrated the Cowboys were.

squicken

Pittsburgh's QB is a rapist and the Rooneys didn't care because he wins games. Brady keeps a Trump hat in his locker. So lots of evil going around

Top Bottom