• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

Pennsylvania went Red. Massachusetts went Blue. Yet Pats fans are the racist ones. Lol
Philly and Pittsburgh both went Blue as well, and I don't think anyone thinks a team is reflective of the population. The Patriots have an owner and QB who are vocally pro-Trump.

the state of pennsylvania shouldn't have voted red

both of you are evil
The parts of PA that voted Republican are basically West Virginia and Ohio.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Philly and Pittsburgh both went Blue as well, and I don't think anyone thinks a team is reflective of the population. The Patriots have an owner and QB who are vocally pro-Trump.
The only state in the union where every county went blue was Massachusetts.

TB14

I don't think I can remember a worse round of playoffs than these. We've had what, one good game (Packers @ Cowboys)? Should be a decent SB match up, even though I don't really care for either team. I guess I'll just have to root for the lesser of the two evils, despite being a Panthers fan.

To beat the Patriots you need to A) Play up on receivers B) Get pressure up the middle and C) Tackle receivers to minimize YAC

Yeah, we didn't stick to our assignments, but the only thing that changed is us getting gashed for large chunks of yards instead of getting dinked and dunked the whole night.

Aside from those chunk plays, the Steelers have largely locked Brady down. Patriots first two drives were filled with misdirection to get free up their receivers. Problem was it worked.

Brady took advantage of our rookies (and Mitchell) and blew the game open. That's not an indictment of zone play.

Kraft + Trump + Linda + Vince = The new heel stable
The new nWo

LeBron-Ultimate-Warrior.jpg
:)

PeterGAF

Banned
Why do you guys even humor the comments about the pats and Trump? You know you're not convincing any of these people to drop the hate lol. Most Pats fans are from New England. Most people in New England didn't vote for Trump. You don't need to argue about it on a forum, it's just salty people being salty.

Why do you guys even humor the comments about the pats and Trump? You know you're not convincing any of these people to drop the hate lol. Most Pats fans are from New England. Most people in New England didn't vote for Trump. You don't need to argue about it on a forum, it's just salty people being salty.

It has nothing to do with Pats fans, and everything to do with Kraft, Brady, and Belichick

Tall4Life

Because it's fun to work the marks

Which is it? Do the personal political views of my favorite team have a say on how I feel about politics? Or is it okay if I separate football as entertainment from real life issues?
Those are both saying the same thing. Im saying the team is terrible and full of horrible people, but the state itself isn't.

Of course if you defend them you're bad too.

Top Bottom