• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

Beach

He's a rich white religious nut.
If that's his biggest problem then I'm satisfied. What's wrong with that anyway?

Re: The Falcons being the blackest team earlier. I believe the Raiders have to be, our only white starters are the QB and Kicker.

Drey1082

CPHoRnoXAAAFOyw.jpg

harSon

Banned
You don't need to play man to beat the Asterisks. You DO need to stick your assignments. Pats have been running free all night on the back end, and the pass rush has been invisible.

To beat the Patriots you need to A) Play up on receivers B) Get pressure up the middle and C) Tackle receivers to minimize YAC

Yeah, we didn't stick to our assignments, but the only thing that changed is us getting gashed for large chunks of yards instead of getting dinked and dunked the whole night.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
If that's his biggest problem then I'm satisfied. What's wrong with that anyway?

Re: The Falcons being the blackest team earlier. I believe the Raiders have to be, our only white starters are the QB and Kicker.

So ... does that make him a bad person these days?
No it means he almost certainly voted for Trump.

I do like the Raiders though and they are very diverse.

TheContact

that stop was great. I do not see steelers coming back from this. Pats going to another SB is awesome. the coverage the next 2 weeks is going to be so entertaining

I'm a huge Trump hater but I enjoy Patriots football. That's it.
“Congratulations on a tremendous campaign. You have to help with an unbelievable slanted and negative media and have come out beautifully. You have proven to be the ultimate competitor fighter. Your leadership is amazing. I have always had tremendous respect for you for the toughness and perseverance you have displayed over the past year is remarkable. Hopefully tomorrow’s election, the results will give the opportunity to make America great again.

Best wishes for great results tomorrow,

Bill Belichick”

You must not hate trump to much.

Top Bottom