• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

_woLf

i like how they didn't even bother showing a slow mo of it or reviewing it

but seattle is the ref's favorite remember that

we're also the luckiest nfl team

5pbh1VM.gif

Spinluck

No I wouldn't. Russell misses things in the pocket, and then improvises with his legs outside of the structure of the play. I personally can't live like that, I feel like I have a better shot with Dak to play within the offense.

Russell has a ton of bad habits that develop because of a shit line. Not all QBs can have it made like Dak.

But yeah, Russell will miss things and swallow the ball then start dancing. Anyway I disagree, no way can we say Dak is better yet.

Farooq

Banned
Them weed brownies hitting you hard breh.

I'm not saying it wouldn't be close. But Dak is younger and I can live with Dak's limitations. Russell's fine line with improvisation outside of structure would have me pulling my hair.

Russell has a ton of bad habits that develop because of a shit line. Not all QBs can have it made like Dak.

But yeah, Russell will miss things and swallow the ball then start dancing. Anyway I disagree, no way can we say Dak is better yet.

Good point. I still feel like Dak threw the ball better than Russell this year, especially on 3rd down.

Oozer3993

He wasn't down because he didn't complete the process of the catch to the ground. By rule, he never actually had possession of the ball. That turnover will go down as an interception, not a fumble.

_woLf

Really fucking dumb that the announcers didn't even mention that turnover being questionable

whatever, packers are going to destroy atlanta next weekend anyway.

Top Bottom