• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

He wasn't down because he didn't complete the process of the catch to the ground. By rule, he never actually had possession of the ball. That turnover will go down as an interception, not a fumble.
Yes, that's the call, but not giving it a second look seems odd.

(I know they've started doing secret backdoor reviews of every controversial call before it ever gets to the field "replay booth", maybe they've given up on saving face?)

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Yeah, that was a strange thing with the Willson TO... he seemed down.. they replayed it once... announcers never mentioned it.. it was like.. yeah normal pick and move on?

No challenge, no review... strange..

I mean it was pointless, they weren't going to win.. just odd.

NastyBook

GG Seahawks GAF. I'm going to FOLKS!!!!
3AQmK.gif

Ron Mexico

And? I got married there too, still married. Sorry it didn't work out for you, but the facts are facts, Seattle is simply better than Atlanta.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Safeco was a blast. I hope both the NBA and NHL make it there. Even went to a Sounders game.

This Seahawks team leaves a stench on the city.

Heyoooo!

Not sure where in my post I was singling out football, but sure. If it makes you feel better. :)

Pats fan, so I don't really give a fuck what you say.

Question though, you do realize you're in an NFL thread?
maybe not this season, but I will rest easy knowing the Atlanta Falcons will end this season with as many championship rings as they started with.

So will the Seahawks, technically.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm ready. Wearing my Watt jersey & looking forward to next season.

9MvqxIf.gif

And he's the salty one? LOL

I'm actually not salty. I knew we had no business in the playoffs, I had been ranting to my husband about that all season. But sure, again feel free to assume. I get it, it's the fun in these threads not to be too serious or literal.

I've visited Atlanta and lived in Seattle. Seattle is just plain better. :: shrug ::

Yes, Seattle is out and in epic fashion. And I always love it when they get all salty and unsportsmanlike at the end.

Atlanta vs Kansas City, calling it now

Top Bottom