• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Grexeno

Good news for the Texans: their Defense is really good

Bad news for the Texans: the offense literally can't score unless they start at the Pats 15

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bork should have been picked.

Bork so far has an angel over his head.

Pats are fraudulent as fuck lmao

Time for mrstd and that dude that only posts here when the Pats are alive in the playoffs to check out
Glad to see that you are as butt hurt as the Seahawks are bad.

Let's not forget that you implied that I was a racist Pats fan, afraid of a confident black man (Sherman lol). How could you have known that if I was only here during the playoffs?

cdyhybrid

Glad to see that you are as butt hurt as the Seahawks are bad.

Let's not forget that you implied that I was a racist Pats fan, afraid of a confident black man (Sherman lol). How could you have known that if I was only here during the playoffs?
I didn't imply anything.

Rooting for the Team of Trump speaks for itself.

RBH

Congrats RBH. I hope your Falcons go all the way. That or the Chiefs.

Then let us have Shanahan, after he gets you an Owl.

TWDijrs.gif

Line_HTX

That's not called throwing it away.

Fucking shit, that's already THREE throws that almost got picked.

Fuck Bitch Assbitcher's mechanics.

We all know a Brock pick 6 is coming tonight. THe question will be is it when they are close to winning the game cause a huge upset, or when they start getting blown out

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Oh, so Brock is your hero now? 5 pages ago you were all chastising him. Some fickle fools ITT for real.

Terrible troll is terrible

Everyone knows Brock is asscheeks. Texans fans know this better than anyone.

But god damn if we aren't going to cheer him on when he does well because, and this is important, fuck the Pats

Top Bottom